Gone to the fair today? Here are some things to know.
Hrs: 11 a.m. to twelve o’clock at night
Admission: $14 adults; $7 ages 60 and also older, $7 ages 6 to 12; complimentary 5 as well as younger
- From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. general admission is $7 and it takes half the variety of tickets for a carnival ride.
- Free admission for veterans as well as active-duty armed forces with ID.
- Ride the $2 OC Fair Express bus solution and obtain $4 admission; find places throughout Orange Area at ocfairexpress.com. Car parking is free. Buses run 10 a.m. to twelve o’clock at night.
- Park free of charge at the Experian auto parking framework, 475 Anton Blvd.; totally free shuttles range from 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Points to do:
- Go Into the Exotic Butterflies Exhibit and also several of its residents are likely to land on you; additional cost.
- Kids could sign up with the nighttime consuming competition at 6:30 on the Explorium stage; sign-ups start at 6.
- The Peking Acrobats perform at 3:15, 5:15, 7:15 and also 9:15 p.m. on the Heritage Stage.
- Playing at the Garage: Turn the Web page – – a tribute to Bob Seger & & the Silver Bullet Band; requires a ticket
- Playing at the Pacific Arena: The Fab 4 50th Wedding Anniversary of Yellow Submarine; requires a ticket
- Action Sports Sector: Broncs & & Bulls Rodeo; calls for a ticket