Gone to the last day of the OC Fair today? Below are some things to understand.
OC Fair 2018 ‘: Things to do today, Aug. 11
OC Fair 2018: Things to do today, Aug. 10 OC Fair 2018: ‘ Damsels’ in distress? No, these ladies are the queens of demolition derby OC Fair 2018: Points to do today,
Aug. 9 OC Fair 2018: Points to do today, Aug. 8 Hrs: 11 a.m. to twelve o’clock at night Admission:$14 grownups;$7 ages 60 as well as older,$7 ages 6 to 12; complimentary 5 and younger Offers: Free admission for professionals and active-duty military with ID. Free admission for active service as well as expert team of regional public safety and security divisions.
- From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. basic admission is $7 as well as it takes half the variety of tickets for a carnival flight.
- $35 unlimited-ride wristband is sold till 1 p.m., could be made use of until 4 p.m.
- Trip the $2 OC Fair Express bus service and get $4 admission; locate areas throughout Orange County at ocfairexpress.com. Car parking is free. Buses run 10 a.m. to twelve o’clock at night.
- Park free of charge at the Experian vehicle parking structure, 475 Anton Blvd.; free shuttle bus range from 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Points to do:
- The Peking Acrobats present a last day of efficiencies at 3:15, 5:15, 7:15 as well as 9:15 p.m. on the Heritage Stage
- See a little bit of Ms. America history with a collection of crowns in Gallery 15 near the Centennial Ranch.
- Watch Cook Ray Duey carve art from vegetables and fruits up until 8 p.m. in the OC Promenade structure.
- Matt Koerner closes out the free shows on the Meadows Phase from 8 to 11 p.m.
- Playing at the Garage: iBUYPOWER GameFest 2; needs a ticket
- Dipping into the Pacific Arena: Steve Miller Band with Peter Frampton; requires a ticket
- Action Sports Sector: Orange Crush Demolition Derby; needs a ticket